ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL WOOD FLOORS:
An accurate recreation of actual wood grains, digitally printed on a durable commercial grade floor laminate and applied to our extruded aluminum boards. Sold in kit form and shipped complete with Hidden Bolt Center Strips, Stainless Hardware, additional Under Floor Supports and your choice of Wood Grain Patterns and Colors.
- American made, ECO friendly, man-made product of unlimited supply.
- A bolt-in lite weight system which is durable and weather resistant.
- Approximately 3X more scratch and scuff resistant than a nicely finished wood floor.
- An extremely stable platform extruded from 6063-T6 "Aircraft quality" aluminum which provides minimum expansion. Warping and cracking are a thing of the past.
- Our rugged polymer based laminate yields similar UV protection to automotive clear coat providing a waterproof, stain proof and chemical resistant finish.
- Smokey Road Rod Shop digitizes only the highest grade "true old growth wood" in existence and exactly replicates the most beautiful wood grains of the "old world". For beauty and accuracy, every board is professionally printed in high definition.
- Advantage Aluminum Bed Wood System installs similar to any wood floor. (In some cases, the customer will re-drill their cross sills to accommodate a consistend board width.)
- Drop In Bed floors are water jet cut to fit your specific truck and assemble on top of your existing factory steel floor. Each kit comes complete with underfloor frame, polished stainless center strips, tailgate end cap and hardware.
Hidden Bolt Polished or Paintable Center Strips in "Bolt In Kits"
Standard Polished Stainless Center Strips in "Drop In Kits"
How durable is this floor ?
Durability must be considered in two separate categories: physical damage and naturally occurring damage. As to the physical side, our floor laminate is approximately 3X more scratch and scuff resistant than most nicely finished wood floors. Also, our center strips are placed higher above the deck height for additional protection. As to the natural side, our 6063-T6 Aircraft quality aluminum extrusion is an extremely stable material, therefore, expansion is held to a minimum.
TAKES ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS TO SHIP