COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED 3RD MEMBER
All Currie 9" Housings are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Features the 9-Plus Centurion® housing and 31 spline performance axle package built to your specific width and pinion offset (.5").
Housing includes all 3rd member studs installed and the Torino style late model large bearing housing ends. Axles include the stock 5 on 5” wheel bolt pattern drilled in them, 1/2" wheel studs installed, ¼” thick heavy duty bearing retainer plates, and tapered Timken style wheel bearings pressed on.
Must use panhard bar that attaches to the trailing arm instead of rear end, as this rear does not have a factory panhard bar mount. You can use your existing panhard bar if it doesnt mount to the rear end, or purchase the Currie one.
- New 9" Currie Made in the U.S.A. Housing
- Seamless steel tubing (3" O.D., 1/4" wall)
- Custom alloy 31 spline bolt-in axles
- Bearings, studs, seals, heavy duty retainer plates, new housing ends
- Detroit True-Trac, "1330" Series pinion yoke, ring & pinion
- Timken bearings
BARE HOUSING W/ NO BRACKETS
Standard Finish is no coating (bare metal)