This heavy duty aluminum radiator is designed to fit 1973-1987 Chevy and GMC trucks that require a core width of 28-1/4".
Add the optional dual cooling fan wiring harness for a simple installation. RH-02 includes relays, fuses, 187F temp switch and 10ga wire.
NOTE: This radiator has an overall height of 18-3/4". It will not fit trucks that use the 20-3/4" tall radiator. Check out our Champion or Entropy radiators for these applications.
- Overall dimensions: 33" wide x 19" tall.
- Core dimensions: 28-1/4" wide x 17-1/4" tall.
- All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes.
- Upper hose connection is 1-9/16", lower is 1-5/8".
- Aluminum shroud with dual 11" HP fans rated at 1500 CFM each.
- Die formed tanks: vintage style with modern, high efficiency cooling.
- Billet CNC machined filler neck with a new cap.
- Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
- Completely assembled and ready to drop into your truck.
- Will reliably cool up to 700 horsepower.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects (radiator AND fans!)
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and a fine scuff pad.