This front cross member kit includes all the necessary components to replace your old worn-out suspension with new, modern air ride. This is 100% bolt in. Custom designed tie rod adapters require no modification to the spindle. Narrowed track width for driving and turning low. Wheel position has been moved forward 1" to center the wheel in the wheel opening. Upgraded steering to power rack and pinion. Designed to use "clamshell" style motor mounts with a GM 350 engine. LS, LT, and Big Block engines are compatible with the use of our motor mount adapters (available separately). Everything has been carefully planned and designed to obtain the best driveability and easiest installation possible. Designed around 71/72 C10 spindles making this front end compatible with several brake kits.
When installing an LS based engine, the use of an F body style oil pan is required.
The rack and pinion unit is a late 80's mustang style with a 3/4-36 spline.
Removal of inner fender well is required.
Power steering hoses and fittings can be found at most speed shops or online retailers.
Recommended wheel specs : 8.5" wide with 5.5" backspace or 9" wide with 6.0" backspace.
Misc steering parts such as u-joints and shafts are not included.
- Re-engineered suspension and steering geometry
- Raised crossmember for increased ground clearance
- 61" track width
- 8.5" adjustable suspension lift
- Built in limit stops
- Updated steering to power rack and pinion unit
- Easy alignment with eccentric cams at all four lower control arm pivots
- Designed to lay frame when using up to a 30" tall tire
- Engine mounts (small block chevy standard, upgrades are available)
- Upper and Lower tubular control arms
- Upper and Lower ball joints
- Control arm mounts
- Internal frame braces
- (2) Air bags
- (2) Gas shocks
- (2) Upper ball joints
- (2) Lower ball joints
- Power rack and pinion unit
- Tie rod adapter kit
- Transmission crossmember
- CPP 71/72 drop spindles (stock height, or modular spindles available)
- Powdercoated semi gloss black
CURRENT ESTIMATED LEAD TIME : 6-8 WEEKS