Housing & Axles ONLY, No Differential
Specifically for 1973-87 C10's
All Moser 12 Bolt Housings are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. using Moser Engineering owned Casting Boxes.
- New Moser 12-Bolt Made in the U.S.A. Housing
- Seamless steel tubing (3" O.D., 1/4" wall)
- Custom alloy 33 spline bolt-in axles
- 5x5" bolt pattern
- 1/2" x 20 x 1 3/4" (.620 Knurl/Disc Brake Stud)
- Bearings, studs, seals, heavy duty retainer plates, new housing ends, t-bolt kit
Picture is representational.
Uses Ford Torino ends.
Housing is a Car 12-Bolt Housing
Housing ships bare; powder coating optional; adds $275 and 2-3 business days to build time.
The size and weight of these units requires that they ship LTL Truck Freight!