ONLY THE DIFFERENTIAL IS ASSEMBLED
(Axles and optional brakes shipped in kit form)
Specifically for 1973-87 C10's
All Moser 12 Bolt Housings are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. using Moser Engineering owned Casting Boxes.
- New Moser 12-Bolt Made in the U.S.A. Housing
- Seamless steel tubing (3" O.D., 1/4" wall) with Torino style housing ends
- Chrome housing cover
- Custom alloy 33 spline bolt-in axles
- 33 Spline Trutrac differential
- Bearings, studs, seals, heavy duty retainer plates, new housing ends, t-bolt kit
- 1310 pinion yoke, ring & pinion in your choice of ratio
- Timken bearings
Picture is representational.
Will not work with factory drum brakes, and uses "big" Ford Torino ends.
Housing is a Car 12-Bolt Housing
Housing ships bare; powder coating optional. Add $275 and 2-3 business days to build time.
The size and weight of these units requires that they ship LTL Truck Freight!