The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
VINTAGE AIR LEAD TIME: 10-12 weeks from order date.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets louvers (where required) duct hose wiring harness new rotary controls hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
1960-63 Chevrolet Pickups and Suburbans without factory air, uses NEW control.
1964-66 Chevrolet Pickups and Suburbans (Using Factory Deluxe Control) without factory air, and adapts your OEM deluxe control panel to electronic operation using our patented Electronic Cable Converters.
1964-66 Chevrolet Pickups and Suburbans without factory air, and includes NEW rotary controls to replace the OEM rotary switches.
- The supplied firewall cover plate is designed for vehicles without factory air. Factory air-equipped trucks will require a larger cover plate (not currently available).
- Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
- SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.