Entropy radiators carry a lead time of approximately eight weeks from the order date.
Check out this heavy duty aluminum radiator for 1963-1966 GM trucks, complete with an aluminum shroud holding dual 11" HPX fans rated at 3400CFM. Together, they pull 35-40 amps. Entropy radiators are made with pride in the USA with USA-made cores.
Add the optional dual cooling fan wiring harness for a simple installation. RH-02 includes relays, fuses, 187F temp switch and 10ga wire.
NOTE: Radiator cap not included. Add optional polished billet 16lb cap above.
- All aluminum, TIG-welded construction; heavy duty 2-row core with 1.25" tubes.
- Upper hose connection is 1-1/2", lower is 1-3/4".
- Billet CNC machined filler neck.
- Brass overflow connections and drain petcock.
- Heavy duty, stacked-plate transmission cooler.
- Aluminum shroud with dual 11" HPX fans rated at 1700 CFM each.
- Completely assembled and ready to drop into your truck.
- Lifetime Warranty
Radiator is not polished and has a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and a fine scuff pad.
Also available in LS Engine Configuration
Requires 4-Row Factory Mounting Brackets
The 9284-LSX features the same USA-made core with two rows of 1.25" tubes for unadulterated cooling power for a high horsepower LSX with A/C. Designed for LS engines, it has both hose connections on the passenger side, a steam vent port and the temperature switch installed directly into the radiator.