This Choppin' Block kit utilizes improved geometry, engineered to lay frame with less hassle. It will narrow your track width approximately 2.5" per side and moves the wheels 1" forward from the factory location. By utilizing the rack and pinion steering, you get smoother steering to give you a more late model truck driving experience.
NOTE: Ride height with 30" tall tire is approximately 5.5"-6", and a 28" tall tire would be approximately 4.5"-5".
- Track width aired out, with stock or stock style drop spindle: 57"
- Track width with arms parallel to ground, with stock or stock style drop spindle: 60"
- No rack notch needed, 100% bolt-on
- Cam bolts for alignment adjustment, no shims needed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Keeps engine low in frame to increase hood clearance
- Uses tapered pin for the spindle, no need to drill spindle
- Main crossmember, motor mount brackets and structural components
- Tubular control arms with bushings and ball joints
- Shock relocation brackets
- Rack & pinion hardware, with heim ends for spindles
- KYB shocks