The Performance Series front kits are the perfect route to a mid-level drop with uncompromising performance and handling. An athletic stance and aggressive suspension geometry make your truck the performer you deserve. The Performance Series is available in air bag, coilover, or shockwave versions with enhanced suspension geometry and handling.
Approximate ride height (assuming drop spindle):
6" with 30" tall tire
5" with 28" tall tire
Approximate aired-out height (assuming drop spindle):
4" with 30" tall tire
3" with 28" tall tire
- Track width with arms parallel to ground, with stock or stock style drop spindle: 62"
- Up to 8 degrees of caster with cam alignment adjustments.
- LS engines use low profile oil pan. (Link)
- The lower control arms are 1.5", 3/16" wall, and uppers are 1.00", 1/8" wall.
- No rack notch needed, 100% bolt-on
- Cam bolts for alignment adjustment, no shims needed
- Lifetime warranty
- Keeps engine low in the frame to increase hood clearance
- Uses tapered pin for the spindle, no need to drill spindle
Kit Includes the Following:
- Main crossmember, motor mounts and structural components
- Tubular control arms with bushings and ball joints
- Shock relocation brackets
- Rack-n-Pinion hardware, with heim end for spindle
- KYB Shocks
- LS engine low profile oil pan (Link)
- Steering Rack-N-Pinion
- Steering Linkage
- Trans Crossmember Kit
- Air Bags
- 1.25" Solid Splined Sway Bar