This complete back-half kit takes air ride to a whole new level, utilizing a completely new back half, engineered to lay frame with less hassle, and can be used as a short bed conversion. The rear end is held by a triangulated 4-link system, with the air bags mounted on the link bars. Everything is kept inboard, allowing for up to a 15” wide wheel. All new frame rails from the cab rearward, and includes the rear body mounts. This rear body mount is adjustable to be integrated into an optional body drop kit.
NOTE: Ride height with 30" tall tire is appoximately 5.5"-6", and with a 28" tall tire would be approximately 4.5"-5"
- True back-half kit, and serves as a short bed conversion if needed.
- Less bolting and cutting to install
- Integrated air tank mounts on the notch, setup to work with AccuAir, AVS, Specialty Suspension and Hoosier tanks.
- Optional rear splined sway bar
- Back-half frame rails with notch
- Bridge assembly with air tank mounts
- Triangulated 4-link bars
- Link crossmember
- Rear cab mount
- KYB shocks