This heavy duty aluminum radiator is designed to fit 1967-1972 Chevy and GMC trucks with traditional V8 engines (not LS-style hose locations) AND that use the 28-1/4" wide core radiator with 4-row mounts.
Add the optional dual cooling fan wiring harness for a simple installation. RH-02 includes relays, fuses, 187F temp switch and 10ga wire.
- Overall dimensions 34" wide x 19" high.
- Core dimensions are 28-1/4" wide x 17-1/4" tall.
- All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes.
- Upper hose connection is 1-1/2", lower is 1-3/4".
- Die formed tanks: vintage style with modern, high efficiency cooling.
- Billet CNC machined filler neck with a new cap.
- Billet heater return port with plug.
- Heavy duty, stacked-plate transmission cooler.
- Aluminum shroud with dual 11" HP fans rated at 1500 CFM each.
- Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
- Completely assembled and ready to drop into your truck.
- Lifetime Warranty
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and a fine scuff pad.