The Hot Rods by Boyd Shine Sauce is a great working billet aluminum polish that is easy to use. Developed over years of experimentation and utilization on our wheels we have come up with the perfect formula. Using Shine Sauce is simple.
- Shake the bottle really well.
- Pour a little Shine Sauce on a soft polishing cloth.
- Rub the Shine Sauce onto the polished surface using a decent amount of pressure and try to move back and forth in a consistent direction.
- Let Shine Sauce set up for a bit until it looks close to being dry
- Take a soft cloth and buff off all the compound.
- Neglected or severely oxidized metals might need a repeat on the process