LEAD TIME: APPROXIMATELY 4-6 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE
Many vendors, including Vintage Air, are experiencing extended lead times; SureFit kits are 14-16 weeks out for new orders. Pro Performance strives to mitigate these lead times by placing large stocking orders, however most orders will still be several weeks in the making.
Gen IV Sure Fit System Features:
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Infinite “just right temperature” air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil- Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters for OEM Deluxe control panel or rotary controls to replace OEM rotary switches (64-66)
- New in-dash control panel included (60-63)
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
Sure Fit Part Numbers:
- 941160 1960-63 Chevy Truck Complete Kit
- 941164 1964-66 Chevy Truck w/OEM Deluxe Controls Complete Kit
- 941165 1964-66 Chevy Truck w/Rotary Controls Complete Kit
- Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide heater hose and refrigerant.
- We recommend using our heavy duty fan blade and a fan shroud. 32067-LCF 1967-72 Chevy truck Fan Shroud.