In 1983, Belltech developed one of the industry's first revolutionary products to help jump start the Sport Truck craze, the Drop Spindle.
By relocating the spindle pin (or hub) higher on the spindle casting, our engineers can provide a 2-3" drop without negatively affecting front end suspension or steering geometry, not even the shock absorber!
Belltech Drop Spindles offer various drop amounts depending on your application, while improving handling and retaining factory ride quality. Belltech spindles maintain critical suspension geometry and eliminate excessive ball joint, shock and tire wear common to other methods of lowering. Each spindle is crafted from powdercoated, CNC machined, high strength ductile iron castings providing the structural integrity to meet and exceed all factory specifications & requirements.ATTENTION: *CAST STEEL OEM UPPER CONTROL ARMS ONLY
*Part Number: 2509Fits: 2007-2016.5 GM 1500 Silverado/Sierra (All Cabs) 2wd Only2007-2014 GM Tahoe/Yukon/Avalanche/Escalade/Denali (2WD/4WD)2007-2014 GM Suburban/Yukon XL 2WD/4WD
- 2" Drop Spindle
- 17" wheels or larger only
- Direct bolt-on
- Accepts new design OEM sealed hub assembly
- Use factory ball joints & Tie Rod ends
- Maintains factory geometry & alignment
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Powdercoated high strength ductile iron castings
- Includes step by step installation instructions
- Lower center of gravity for increased handling