This is a bare housing, with NO AXLE PADS welded to them. For use in custom applications or when using your own 4-link or axle brackets.
Housing includes all 3rd member studs installed and the Torino style late model large bearing housing ends. Axles include the stock 5 on 5” (or 5x4.75") wheel bolt pattern drilled in them, 1/2" wheel studs installed.
- Seamless steel tubing (3" O.D., 1/4" wall)
- Custom alloy 31 or 35 spline bolt-in axles
- Bearings, studs, seals, heavy duty retainer plates, new housing ends
- Axle bearings
- Brake line tabs mounted 8" from housing ends (for disc brakes)
- Drain and fill plugs
- Yukon Pro Nodular Center Section
- Motive Gear Set - Choice of Ratio
- 31 or 35 Spline Helical Carrier (Same as Currie Twin-Trac)
- Aluminum Daytona Pinion Support
- 1350 Billet Yoke
- Timken Bearings
Standard Finish is no coating (bare metal)
When selecting your width, it is measured AF to AF, so will have to consider the thickness of rotor (or drum), which will create your overall WMS to WMS width.
AF - Axle Face
WMS = Wheel Mounting Surface