The Remasteris a fully machined, billet aluminum master cylinder that features:
- Fully Machined out of aluminum in Phoenix AZ
- Comes standard in Black Anodized
- Compact short design which allows this master to fit in a wide variety of applications (great for early Mustangs with modern boosters such as 1967-1969)
- GM and Ford will use the same master (Firewall mount is designed to fit both). Will include a bullet (insert adapter) for long pushrod applications
- Machined screw in caps for easy access to fill (no tools needed). Caps are knurled at edge to make removal easy.
- Bolt on Firewall mount bracket. This master can be reused in other projects with a change of the bolt on bracket
- Laser etched logos and part numbers for a finished look (on anodized version)
- Bolt on proportioning valve block (additional option) is available
See below for further detailed information.
Remaster Caps: Custom
Bore Size:15/16", 1", 1-1/8"
Port Location: Machined for either drivers (left) or passenger (right) fluid exit
All Remasters have the ability to bolt a proportioning valve block to the bottom of the Master Cylinder. This will allow current Baer prop valve owners to adapt their proportioning valve to the new Remaster. You can order this as:
-Block by itself with hardware
-Complete with hardware and proportioning valve