This brake kit will work with any CPP Modular, factory disc brake spindle or factory style disc brake drop spindle, such as McGaughys, Early Classic, BellTech, etc. We feel this is an important feature of the brake system, because it doesn't require you to change spindles, and can use what you already have. If using on stock style drop spindles, modifications to the spindle is required.
CPP Modular and X10 spindles will be completely bolt-on installation.
SS Braided Hoses Included.
This kit has minimal caliper, see templates below for details.
Spindle not included.
If using on stock style spindle, it must have dust shield bolt holes & "caliper ears".
On 73-87 C10 trucks, it does require the HD brake spindle (1.25" thick rotor) and recommend master cylinder from Raybestos, MC39589.
1) No need to buy new spindles
(If they have "caliper ears" and dust shield bolt holes
2) Uses new calipers, not rebuilt
3) Precise machined hub (When applicable)
4) Laser cut mounting bracket
5) Diameter of wheel required, depends on rotor size selected.
6) Will work with most aftermarket wheels, since caliper offset is kept to a minimum.
- C5 Caliper - New (Not Rebuilt)
- 13"-15" Rotor, Drilled / Slotted / Zinc Plated with Directional Vanes (1.1" Thick)
- Machined Aluminum Hub - 5x5 Bolt Pattern or 6x5.5 Bolt Pattern
- Caliper Mounting Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
- Brake Pads
- DOT Stainless Steel Hose kit