COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED 3RD MEMBER
All Currie 9" Housings are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Features the 9-Plus Centurion® housing and 31 spline performance axle package built to the stock overall width (62.125") and pinion offset (.5") for the 1963 thru mid-1970 trucks.
Housing includes all 3rd member studs installed and the Torino style late model large bearing housing ends. Heavy duty GM truck trailing arm pads are included and installed at stock specs. (40.375" C-C @ 12 deg.). Axles include the stock 5 on 5” (or 6x5.5") wheel bolt pattern drilled in them, 1/2" wheel studs installed, ¼” thick heavy duty bearing retainer plates, and tapered Timken style wheel bearings pressed on.
Must use panhard bar that attached to trailing arm instead of rear end, as this rear does not have a factory panhard bar mount. You can use your existing panhard bar if it doesnt mount to the rear end, or purchase the Currie one.
- Specifically for the 63-70 C10's (Narrower Width)
- New 9" Currie Made in the U.S.A. Housing
- Seamless steel tubing (3" O.D., 1/4" wall)
- Custom alloy 31 spline bolt-in axles
- Bearings, studs, seals, heavy duty retainer plates, new housing ends
- Detroit True-Trac, "1330" Series pinion yoke, ring & pinion
- Timken bearings
Rear end comes with TRAILING ARM axle pads.
Factory Width for 63-70 C10 (Narrower Version)
DOES NOT WORK WITH FACTORY PANHARD BAR, NO MOUNT ON REAR END
Standard Finish is no coating (bare metal)