COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED 3RD MEMBER
All Currie 9" Housings are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Features the 9-Plus Centurion® housing and 31 spline performance axle package built to the stock overall width (63.625") and pinion offset (.5") for the 73-87 trucks.
Housing includes all 3rd member studs installed and the Torino style late model large bearing housing ends. Heavy duty GM tlef spring pads are included and installed at stock specs. Axles include the stock 5 on 5” wheel bolt pattern drilled in them, 1/2" wheel studs installed, ¼” thick heavy duty bearing retainer plates, and tapered Timken style wheel bearings pressed on.
- Specifically for the 73-87 C10's
- New 9" Currie Made in the U.S.A. Housing
- Seamless steel tubing (3" O.D., 1/4" wall)
- Custom alloy 31 spline bolt-in axles
- Bearings, studs, seals, heavy duty retainer plates, new housing ends
- Currie Twin-Trac, "1330" Series pinion yoke, ring & pinion
- Timken bearings
Rear end comes with LEAF SPRING axle pads.
Standard Finish is no coating (bare metal)