This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1955 - 1959 Chevy pickup truck that use the 25-1/4" bolt center (please see the diagram below). It has die formed tanks, looks great and cool greats while giving your ride style with modern cooling technology.
- Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
- All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes.
- Adjustable brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
- Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
- Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
- Upper hose connection is 1-1/2", lower is 1-3/4".
- Please refer to the diagram below for dimensions.
- Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your lead sled needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these trucks.