This brake kit will work with any CPP Modular, factory disc brake spindle or factory style disc brake drop spindle, such as McGaughys, Early Classic, BellTech, etc. We feel this is an important feature of the brake system, because it doesn't require you to change spindles, and can use what you already have. You will receive a template and instructions on modifying your spindle, which requires cutting of the caliper "ears" and drilling and tapping for the caliper mounting bracket.
Now available for the CPP Modular spindle, which makes for a 100% bolt on application. No spindle mods needed.
SS Braided Hoses Included.
This kit has a caliper offset of 0.304".
Spindle not included.
If using on stock style spindle, it must have dust shield bolt holes & "caliper ears".
On 73-87 C10 trucks, it does require the HD brake spindle (1.25" thick rotor).
1) No need to buy new spindles, just modify current spindles
(If they have "caliper ears" and dust shield bolt holes
2) Uses new calipers, not rebuilt
3) Precise machined hub
4) Laser cut mounting bracket
5) Fits 19" wheels and larger
6) Will work with most aftermarket wheels, since caliper offset is kept to a minimum.
- C5 Caliper - New (Not Rebuilt)
- 14" 1-Pc. Rotor, Drilled / Slotted / Zinc Plated with Directional Vanes (1.1" Thick)
- Machined Aluminum Hub - 5x5 Bolt Pattern or 6x5.5 Bolt Pattern
- Caliper Mounting Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
- Brake Pads
- DOT Stainless Steel Hose kit