QA1 Pro Coil System Features:
- Double Adjustable
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks
- 650lb/in or 750lb/in High-Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Up to 2" of Ride Height Adjustment
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold in Pairs.
The QA1 GM Pro Coil Systems are a great option for anyone looking for adjustable ride height and valving control. These shocks utilize a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height up to two inches for the perfect stance, or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling. Easy to use adjustment knobs allow you to dial in the compression and rebound of the shocks for your ideal ride and handling.
Specially designed for QA1's Pro Coil Systems, the American-made, lightweight springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter, resulting in increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. They reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance. Multiple spring rate options are also available and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.