Air Suspension System for 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD. (2007 Classic). Includes front & rear HQ Series Shockwaves, front upper & lower StrongArms, Bolt-On 4 Link, drop spindles, and front sway bar.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear. Fully deflated will net an additional 3″ drop.
HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They are rebound adjustable and come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
Front MuscleBar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink and links that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump-steer. Fits 17″ or larger wheels.
Bolt-On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center, and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations
NOTE *** To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems
NOTE *** Designed to fit 2wd trucks with independent front suspension.
- TQ Series ShockWaves- The remote reservoir triple adjustable air ride shock and air spring units feature rebound adjustment along with dual-stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High-speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low-speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course, and drag strip. Read More