Complete CoilOver System for 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD. (2007 Classic). Includes front & rear HQ Series CoilOvers, front upper & lower control arms, bolt-on 4 link, drop spindles and front sway bar. Designed to lower your vehicle and improve handling and ride quality.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear.
HQ Series CoilOvers utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Interested in AutoCross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series coilovers.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction. The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- A Front MuscleBar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink End-links that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer. Fits 17″ or larger wheels.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
*Designed for use with 2WD trucks equipped with coil spring style front suspension.
- TQ Series Shocks- The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High-speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course and drag strip.