Brake lines going to the master cylinder are a must. However, they should never look like an afterthought or ruin the overall look of the engine compartment. With the BILLET X Master Cylinder, you can run the lines to the bottom of the master cylinder for a clean, finished look. In addition, it's a modular design and comes in different lid and finish options.
The BILLET X Master Cylinder includes the following features:
- Natural Aluminum with a Shot-Peened Finish for that Classic, Cast Aluminum Look
- Finned Lid complements the classic "Hot Rod" look
- Completely CNC machined using 6061 Aluminum
- Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum Internals with EPDM Rubber Seals
- Polished ARP 12-Point Fasteners
- Machined for 3/8"-24 Inverted Flare Hardlines
- Includes (2) 3/8"-24 x -3 AN Stainless Steel Adapters
- Mounting flange will accept 3-1/8" Ford pattern and 3-3/8" GM Pattern
- Slug included and will work in both Manual and Power applicaiton.
- Custom finishes available. Click HERE for more information.