Convert your rear drum brakes to disc brakes using this simple but effective conversion! A satisfying weekend project for your 5-lug 88-98 C1500 that'll add enjoyment every time you hit the road.
Select "Plain" rotors above to get:
- Late Model Single Piston Caliper with Integral Park Brake with a Silver Zinc Finish
- High Quality Ceramic Brake Pads
- 12 inch Vented Rotors with 5x5" Bolt Pattern
- Laser Cut Steel Primary and Secondary Mounting Brackets with a Gold Zinc Finish
- Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
- Rubber Brake Hoses with Mounting Hardware
Select "Drilled / Slotted" rotors above to get everything listed, and upgrade to
- Slotted and Cross-Drilled 12 inch Vented Rotors with Silver Zinc Finish
Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
Verify your flange dimensions with the image below. This can be done without removing anything simply by measuring the flange at the back side of the drum.
SD = 10" Drum
HD = 11" Drum
Note: will fit inside many *but not all* 15 inch wheels. Typically if the caliper contacts inside of the wheel, clearance can be gained by light sanding of caliper contact points.