A cost effective option with a twist. - The Legend Series has been a staple of Master Power Brakes since its inception. The Legend Series Version 2.0 takes that classic offering one step further. It is still a complete brake system designed to upgrade your drum brakes to the reliability and performance of disc brakes. There are times however that a conventional rotor just will not cut it. The Version 2.0 uses a two-piece rotor that consists of a billet aluminum hub with a directionally vented rotor which allows us to adjust things such as track width that might not have been available otherwise. Installation is still a weekend project that will pay dividends for many years to come.
A minimum of a 15" wheel is required. Not all stock steel 15" wheels will work. Use the template to verify wheel fitment. Rotors have both a 5 x 5-1/2" pattern (studs installed) and a 5 x 4-1/2" pattern. Designed to work on OE drum brake spindles.
When choosing the Front Wheel System, you will receive the following items:
- Single Piston D52 OE Calipers - Silver zinc finish w/stainless steel pistons
- High Quality Semi-Metallic Brake Pads
- 11-1/8 inch Directionally Vented 2-piece Rotors with Aluminum Hubs
- Laser Cut and Zinc Plated Steel Primary Caliper Mounting Bracket
- Laser Cut and Zinc Plated Steel Secondary Caliper Mounting Bracket
- Wheel Bearings and Grease Seals
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Spindle Nuts & Washers
- Dust Caps
- Rubber Brake Hoses
Wheel Fitment Template
F100 Rotor Graphic