Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
"Our headers also have improved features over competitors. We utilize V-Band collector construction, merge spikes, port matched flanges, and improved header to block/chassis clearance"
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Full 1 5/8" Primaries
- 2 1/2" Collector
- V-Band Collector Construction
- Collector Merge Spikes
- Port Matched Flanges
- Gains over 18+ rwhp
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
Note: "For LS series engine swaps only" These do not work on standard SBC or BBC.
Note: If using a larger 4L80E or older Turbo 350/400 transmission the bellhousing ears may need to betrimmed for proper clearance. Our headers are tucked in tight due to narrow older frame clearance.
- 1960's, 1970's Camaro, Nova, Firebird
- 1968-72, Chevelle, (Early 60s require aftermarket steering shaft)
- C10, Pickups, Pannels: Chevy & GMC Trucks 1960+